The better you understand what your boss does, and more importantly, why, the better positioned you are to deliver results, manage expectations, and avoid lose ! Try to put yourself in their shoes and see the world, and your workplace, as they might…..
Here are some tips that I know will help!
- Be proactive ! Do your research before you jump
- Speak up
- Don’t be intimidated by a bully
- Know his /her preferences and adapt to them
- Support their success and work around their weakness
- Identify their prime motivation
- Never let your boss’s bad behaviour be an excuse for your own
Allow your self have fun on the job ! Do not permit anyone to dictate your mood…